Customer Services, Payments and Cashier Support Clerk
An exciting new opportunity has become available within a reputable bank based in the West End for a customer services, payments and cashier support clerk.
Duties to include:
- Service delivery of all electronic cards (credit and debit cards), cheque books, as well as assisting with transactional requirements of customers
- Back up and support cashiering/counter duties, including cash paid in and out, receiving & issuing cheques, foreign exchange and other counter transactions
- Assisting the main cashier
- KYC reviews
- Handling of retail customer enquiries & providing service on requirements.
- Monthly settlement of credit cards and follow up on defaults. Processing adhoc payments to credit cards.
- Key point of contact when customers visit the branch.
- Must have cashiering experience and knowledge of retail banking products
- Confident customer service skills
This is a contract role covering 1 year maternity leave and the client is willing to pay a competitive salary.