Head of Internal Audit - Fund Management or Private Wealth Management Audit - Ref: 3330C
5 days left
- Full Time
Head of Internal Audit - Fund Management or Private Wealth Management Audit (External or Internal) Experience Required
We are recruiting for the UK office of an international Wealth Management firm, looking for a Head of Internal Audit to join their business, managing one direct report. Duties will include;
• Develop and design an audit plan, based on processes, entities, activities, products covering all of the Firm’s activities, which will serve as a basis for a yearly audit plan.
• Perform individual audit assignments in respect of the yearly audit plan, including reporting towards relevant management within the Firm.
• On a regular basis, report to Management Committee and the Audit Committee including status of audit plan, important internal control deficiencies identified through individual assignments.
• On an ad hoc basis, provide advice and/or expertise supporting the development, modification or implementation of products, systems, processes.
• Active participation and engagement as a member of the Operational Risk Committee.
• Operational responsibility for ensuring the Firm complies with Whistleblowing requirements, including providing training to staff.
• Support the Chief Executive Officer in managing Conduct Risk, including administrative support to Conduct Risk Forum.
You should be an experienced auditor with external and/or internal audit experience of Fund Management or Private Wealth Management and be qualified e.g. ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA or Certified Internal Auditor.
For further information or a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to call Chris Clarke or send your details to him.
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.