Data Processing Executive - Market Research Agency
Job: Data Processing Executive – Market Research Agency
Salary: £24,000 - £32,000 (Depending on experience)
This medium sized integrated Qualitative and Quantitative Market Research agency is based in West London – not far from Earls Court. The client has enjoyed rapid and consistent growth year on year through providing excellent market research and consultancy for some of the world’s leading brands. The client works closely with clients both in the UK and Internationally, although as a privately-owned UK based company, all projects are controlled by the London office. With this great success comes a new job opportunity - they are looking for an ambitious Data Processing Executive to join their lively team!
What your job will be
As the Data Processing Executive, your job will be supporting the company’s growth as they expand the Data Processing and Development team. This Market Research agency is looking for a motivated individual with a can-do and optimistic attitude who will take pride in their job and has the ambition to progress their career. In return, this modern Market Research agency can offer a lively working environment with bright, likeminded individuals and, with hard work, the opportunity to progress to the next level.
The job is varied, comprising of ad hoc data and multi-wave international tracking projects. This job encompasses preparing, processing and validating data for tabulation as well as the opportunity to create automated reporting systems and applications.
Job responsibilities include:
- Production of basic and advanced tables
- Proactively managing analysis requirements with support from more senior staff
- Data cleansing, creating tables and guiding Research Analysts
- Conducting training with Research Analysts
- Liaising with internal clients and advising on best practice
Who you are
You are logical, a proven problem solver, with exceptional attention to detail and the ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-moving environment. As the Data Processing Executive,you will have great experience of working with Confirmit as this is an essential requirement! You will have excellent technical skills including advanced Excel and experience using VBA would an advantage!
You are experienced and confident working with tables and on the analysis side. As you progress within the job there will be an opportunity to work across the IT group to build skills in scripting and supporting the web development team.
- Confident at inputting raw data into SPSS and running cross-tabs to create client reports
- Confident with cross-tabs and possibly advanced analytics in SPSS
- An accomplished Confirmit user, html, CSS and JScript would be a bonus
- Able to multi-task, with a proven track record of meeting deadlines and working under tight time constraints
- Flexible and able to prioritize and re-prioritise tasks
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
What’s in it for me?
Our client takes care to invest as much in its staff as it does in its research – from providing career development opportunities, to lots of prospects for growth and development outside of work as well as free breakfast options, on site health retreats and much more!
There’s a real sense that the hard work that is put in is appreciated and rewarded.
To apply or to learn more about other exciting Market Research job opportunities please call Kaya on or email