Job Title: Project Surveyor
Your salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + package
Where: East London
Job type: Permanent
How you apply: Online or by phone (Jerome Lewis)
Who you'll be working for:
This company currently have been around for approximately 70 years of service and turnover around £40 Million. They employ 100+ staff and are privately owned. They deliver new build and refurbishment projects to a multitude of sectors. They train their staff very well and still hold a really good family feel to their office.
Some of your responsibilities:
- The company have a Quantity Surveying opportunity based in Stratford.
- You will be responsible for CVR's, take offs, measurements, procurement, valuations, variations, inspection of work and attending client meetings
- Projects will vary in value from £5 Million up to £12 Million
- The sectors my client work in are a range from education, commercial, healthcare and the public sector.
- This is a brand new job and my client is looking to get interviews in place within the next two weeks
- This is an office based role with occasional site visits.
- The company will offer up to £55K as a basic salary and on top of this you will also expect to receive an impressive car package or company car as well as at least 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- There are annual salary reviews, pension and private healthcare as well as travel allowances and discretionary bonuses.
You must have:
- Candidates are ideally asked to come from a main contracting background and a construction background is desired but not always essential.
- Ideally a Quantity Surveying degree.
- A driving license
Do you want to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail?
Please contact Jerome Lewis on .