Polish Account Manager
3 days left
- Full Time
Title: Polish Account Manager
Salary: 25,000 + Up to 7k bonus + benefits
Location: Central London
Our client is a fun, global and multicultural e-commerce advertising platform operating in over 15 different countries and covering some of the top retail brands. They have over 10 million users per month across Europe and cover more than 12 million products from over 10,000 retailers.
This role will suit a Polish native speaker interested to work in Sales and Account Management. This is a very exciting opportunity ideal for someone driven and who likes to take initiative. You will be able to put in practise your negotiation skills and you will stablish relationships with retailers willing to advertise through this site. You will work to grow business an overall profit for the Polish market. Within others, your responsibilities will be:
-You will develop strong relationships with Polish retailers.
-Prospecting new leads. Preparing and conducting presentations.
-You will work in Sales targets with existing accounts and new clients.
-Work closely with the publisher team to ensure quality traffic is delivered to these merchants.
-CRM and follow up of all the sales activities and being able to provide clear revenue figures.
- Fluency in Polish and English.
- Ideal for someone with experience working in Sales or Account Management for the Polish market.
- Sales experience (someone commercially aware, with good negotiation skills)
- Understanding and interest in e-commerce is a plus but not required.
- Fantastic communication and presentation skills
- Attention to detail.
- Creative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Team player. Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Willing to travel sporadically.
- Comfortable with cold calling.
- Client focused and pro-active.
- Able to do presentations.