Business Development Executive
The Commercial Division of SF Group are working exclusively to recruit a Business Development Executive to work for a growing business covering the South East.
Ideally looking for someone to be based around this area and willing to travel to Leicester once a week as this is where there head office is based. This role of the Business Development Executive will have full autonomy of your working week and diary.
- Regular contact with all depots on territory utilising all contacts at depot level
- Develop and retain existing business
- Understand and present up to date Sales out data to the relevant depot contacts on a monthly basis to ensure all parties are aware of trading performance and plans for the next 4 weeks
- New product launches training with telesales and field sales team
- Establish a call cycle to cover the management and development of all existing business needs
- Leads may be provided and these will require a scheduled meeting to assess opportunity and product requirement
- Manage Pricing, margin and promotion needs of your customer portfolio
- Develop sales of given product to target level
- Maximise sales of your personal portfolio
- Manage incoming leads to be followed up and managed through the appropriate Wholesaler
- Previous experience of working with wholesalers
- Proven sales skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation and administrative skills
- Organised with the ability to work on own initiative
- Full clean driving licence
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Ability to interpret and analyse sales data
- Computer literate (ability to use Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Motivated and a team player
In return you will be offered an attractive salary of up to £32,000 with £500 bonus paid every quarter. You will receive a company car and fuel card.