1 day left
- Full Time
The Finance Assistant will take responsibility for finance administration tasks for Collinson Latitude, part of the Collinson Group. This role will ensure invoices are raised in a timely manner and closely monitor overdue accounts.
• Export finance reports from the operating system.
• Ensure invoices are raised and posted accurately into the accounting system.
• Assess payment status of third party networks, accessed through various browser based interfaces
• Liaise and work closely with product team to determine and understand major risks and merchant relationship dynamics
• Prepare aged debtor reporting and align performance of payment vs. transactional activity to agreed KPI targets, by client
• Prepare financial reports and payment status reports ready for client distribution
• Chase overdue accounts by phone and email, and provide internal escalations / status updates
• Perform balance sheet reconciliations.
• Other ad hoc duties
Skills and Experience:
• Previous finance experience would be ideal with a genuine interest. AAT studier would be advantageous
• Experience of using browser based reporting interfaces.
• Demonstrable commercial understanding
• Ability to work as part of a team, but also capable of working on own initiative.
• Ability to accurately complete tasks while meeting key deadlines.
• Advanced Excel skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Good organisational skills.
• Good communication skill (both written and oral).
• Delivers to deadlines
Collinson Group is a global leader in shaping and influencing customer behaviours to drive revenue and value for clients. The group offers a unique blend of industry and sector specialists who together provide market-leading experience in delivering products and services across four core capabilities: Loyalty, Lifestyle Benefits, Insurance and Assistance.
The group provides unrivalled insight and expertise around affluent consumers and frequent travellers, creating and delivering products and services that increase engagement, loyalty and value for customers.
We have more than 25 years’ experience, with 25 global locations, servicing over 800 clients in 170 countries, employing 2,000 staff, and managing over 20 million end customers. We have been bringing innovation to the market since inception - from launching the first independent global VIP lounge access programme, Priority Pass™ to being the first to sell direct travel insurance in the UK through Columbus Direct and creating the first loyalty agency of its kind in the travel sector with ICLP. Today we still invest heavily in innovation to ensure that we continue to deliver superior customer experiences.