Graduate Academy Manager - Employee Benefits
Graduate Academy Manager - Employee Benefits. Based M4 Corridor - Salary c. £60k.
Specialist Employee Benefits Consultancy has a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate Academy Manager to join their team. Seeking an experienced professional with strong exposure within the management and coordination of graduate programmes. This is a brand new and exciting opportunity, ideal for someone looking for a new challenge and chance to take ownership of this function.
Reporting to the Employee Benefits Lead, the successful professional will lead, develop and champion the Employee Benefits Graduate Academy programme in order to deliver enhanced resource and skill capability to support cross sales into the organisational client base.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- To lead the annual recruitment activity for attraction, selection and assessment of a Graduate intake of up to 20, working with HR and relevant business leaders as appropriate
- To design and co-ordinate a comprehensive onboarding and induction programme to include introduction to technical business areas, study for professional qualifications and soft skills training, working with a Third-Party training provider as required
- To design and co-ordinate the rotational programme to ensure that the Graduates receive experience in all relevant areas of the business
- This will include liaison with the business to provide direction and support on what is required during the Graduate placement
- To manage the team of Graduates whilst they are going through a 12-month cycle of training and development prior to securing a permanent role within the business
- Coordinate and deliver technical training in the areas of UK Healthcare and Group Risk and provide support with individual exam coaching as required
- To support with soft skills training as required
- To act as mentor and coach to the Graduates, to include carrying out appraisals and regular 121 meetings
- To establish and continuously review the skills and competency framework to define and measure the Graduate’s success
- To undertake regular review of the Graduate Academy programme and work with the business leaders to agree and implement any changes and enhancements
The ideal professional will:
- Hold strong graduate project management and coordination experience
- Have proven Line Management experience, including remotely
- Hold excellent stakeholder engagement and management experience with a proven ability in influencing stakeholders at various levels
- Have previous experience working within a fast-paced environment
- Hold excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Hold proven experience within consultative sales (highly beneficial)
- Hold strong knowledge of organisational Employee Benefit Schemes (highly beneficial)