Commercial Gas Engineer
Commercial Gas Engineer required to join a team of specialists delivering maintenance to Commercial Sites including Schools, Offices and Care Homes. Girling Jones require a Commercial Gas Engineer to deliver Planned and Reactive maintenance in a mobile role across Cornwall.
- Carry our checks on essential equipment
- Work efficiently to ensure all works are completed in a safe manner and to Health & Safety regulations
- Conduct relevant repairs or improvements and carry our preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Respond quickly and effectively to breakdowns or other engineering problems
- Accurately complete all documentation required by the business and work closely with the H&S manager
- F Gas (advantageous)
- OFTEC (advantageous)
- CSCS Card
- DBS Clearance (Can be completed via Girling Jones)
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience within Commercial Environments
- Possess strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships with clients
- Able to be on call 1 in 3 weeks ( £120.00 stand by + hourly rate)
What you'll get in return
- In return a market leading salary plus package
The next step?
- Click apply for an immediate call back or contact Adele at Girling Jones for a full detailed brief on the role.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.