WORKSHOP CONTROLLER / VEHICLE TECHNICIAN - MAIN DEALER - GUILDFORD
ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED WORKSHOP CONTROLLER OR VEHICLE TECHNICIAN READY FOR THE NEXT CHALLENGE?
FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TO WORK FOR A FAMILY FRIENDLY MAIN DEALERSHIP
COMPETITIVE SALARY PACKAGE WITH REALISTIC O.T.E CIRCA £28,000 - £32,000
My client, a busy main dealer in the area, are looking for a Workshop Controller to join their successful friendly team.
The successful candidate must have experience in a similar role.
My client will consider an experienced Vehicle Technician who can demonstrate good communication and leadership skills, who is looking for the next step up.
- Ensure the workshop is operating profitably
- Liase with other departments
- Ensure vehicles services and repairs are carried out to the highest standard - achieving outstanding levels of customer satisfaction
- Actively increase all available business through co-operation and communication with other members of the management team
- Ensure the workshop is running efficiently and smoothly, through strong leadership of your team of Vehicle Technicians
The candidate -
- Good technical knowledge of vehicles
- Hands on and able to lead by example
- Able to prioritise and manage workload
- A proven leader, with the ability to lead a group of Vehicle Technicians
- Strong communication skills
- Able to manage P & L
- Be driven by achieving the highest levels of customer service and satisfaction
This is a fantastic opportunityto operate within a company that invests in their workforce with continued growth plans in a friendly customer service driven environment.
If you have a proven track record, my client is prepared to offer a package designed to attract and retain the best.
APPLY NOW FOR FURTHER INFORMATION - ALL ENQUIRIES DEALT WITH IN COMPLETE CONFIDENCE
PrimaArdelle Associates are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within the Code of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 only suitable applicants will be contacted.