RMN - Hospital
RMN - Hospital
DAYS - £40,000
Bristol - North Somerset
RMN required for this privately owned 18 bed independent hospital providing specialist care for older people with mental illnesses. The two wards are locked single sex units which provide care, treatment and support for men and women age 40+ to end of life who have a primary diagnosis of organic brain disorder some of whom may have an underlying long term mental illness.
They are currently recruiting for an experienced RMN OR RNLD who is a confident communicator, effective leader and skilled clinician, someone who is fully committed to creating a nurturing environment for the residents and staff.
You will be the perfect blend of dedication, competence and compassion - providing robust support, able to motivate and inspire those around you to deliver all-round excellence
- Experience working as a RMN or RNLD (Or RGN with Mental Health experience)
- Valid NMC Pin
- Good working knowledge of CQC standards
- Effective communicator with the ability to understand the service users needs to provide excellent care
- Ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships with external care professionals and families
- Promote ownership of care programmes by fully involving service users and their families in developing, agreeing and evaluating care programmes
- Fulfil professional & legal responsibilities with respect to the safe storage handling & administration of medicines
- Awareness of Health and Safety, ensuring the safety of our services users and colleagues.
If you would like to apply for this role please contact Caroline on or email you most up to date CV to
Keywords: RMN, Mental Health Nurse, Bristol, North Somerset, dementia, RNLD, Mental health, RGN, medical and nursing, RMN - hospital, medical and nursing