Social Media/Digital Account Executive - Creative Agency
3 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Social Media/Digital Account Executive - Creative Agency (Graduate Opportunity)
Location: Central London
Salary: Up to £23,000 depending on experience plus bonus and healthcare cash plan, flexible working hours, matched pension contribution, iPhone, 25 days holiday, extra holiday & voluntary scheme for staff, office dog
About The Agency
My client has a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated Account Executive to join their innovative and successful team. They are a multi award winning independant integrated creative agency, working with tier 1 brands across sectors including FMCG, Health & Beauty and Food & Drink. They have built up longstanding and trusted relationships with brands similar Dove, Sony, Tampax and Southern Comfort, delivering award winning creative solutions for their clients. This creative brand engagement agency is in a period of growth, winning high profile new clients and expanding their team. As a specialist agency, they are bursting at the seams with creativity, crafting hugely successful work for their clients across social media marketing, video (they have an in-house production team) digital and media. As an agency they have a friendly, social and collaborative team based culture, and have excellent staff retention rates.
About the Social Media/Digital Account Executive role
The new Account Executuve will join a team of highly ambitious and creative industry professionals. You'll get lots of exposure working on exciting cutting edge integrated campaigns for big consumer brands, and you'll recieve dedicated mentoring and training.
Key Responsibilities for the Social Media/Digital Account Executive:
* Develop and grow relationships with a portfolio of clients
* Assist in the creation and implementation of innovative social media/digital marketing strategies
* Write and proof read creative copy and presentations
* Evaluate campaign performance and report back to clients
* Ensure that strategic campaign plans are continually updated
* Work with multi-disciplinary internal teams to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget
You'll be enthusiastic and committed to building a career in creative marketing and account management. You'll now be looking to kick start and accelerate your career within an entrepreneurial, award winning independant creative agency.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Social Media/Digital Account Executive:
* Some commercial experience, and experience in marketing would be advantageous
* Able to demonstrate basic undersdtanding of marketing trends and channels across social media and digital
* Keen to learn and develop new skills
* Outgoing and confident personality
* Excellent writing skills and attention to detail
The Social Media/Digital Account Executive will recieve a highly competitive salary paying up to £23,000 depending on experience, as well as company perks and benefits and a commitment to training and progression.
For more information about the Social Media/Digital Account Executive role or to apply send your CV now to Neil at or call .
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2016).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning agencies in the industry.