1 day left
- Full Time
Are you a Project Manager looking for your next career opportunity? Do have experience working within a consultancy? Then I have the perfect opportunity for you!
A leading, dynamic consultancy are looking for a Project Manager, with excellent technical and communication skills who will provide a quality service and have ambition to progress their career and the business in which they operate. This exciting team works on all stages of development from initial concept through to the design, tender and construction delivery. They are looking for a flexible person who is willing to get involved in consultancy and project delivery roles. The role is primarily based in the London office, however, travel to projects across the UK will also be required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Ability to demonstrate confidence and an ability to work in a client focused team
- Project delivery from inception to completion, duties could typically include development of programmes, cost plans, risk registers, contracts, site monitoring
- Spend time understanding specific client needs and ensure a high standard of service, particularly delivering what is required on time
- Contribute towards team activities and events
- A good team member who also sets an example for others to follow
- Confident advising clients on a variety of issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- To coordinate multidisciplinary design teams and recognise the potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them
- Establish a working knowledge of the firms QA systems and procedures
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, QUALLIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience and a track record of delivering high quality project management services from inception to completion
- PM experience in consultancy managing multi-disciplinary design and construction schemes
- Experience of public sector project delivery
- Experience of private sector project delivery
- Experience leading and delivering feasibility studies, options appraisals and due diligence reports
- MRICS chartered or working towards
- Committed to CPD training
THIS ROLE OFFERS:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Excellent benefits package
Interested? Please apply now with your CV or for a confidential chat about your career options please call Niamh Finnegan at Randstad CPE on .
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.