5 days left
- Full Time
A world renowned Global Automotive manufacturer of automotive components is looking to recruit an experienced Maintenance Technician to work within the Assembly division, based in Cannock. Applicants who are willing to relocate to Cannock will subsequently receive a generous relocation package.
Please apply for this position if you are willing to relocate and meet the essential criteria.
Cannock is located in the West Midlands and is home to a thriving automotive sector. The organisation in question can provide excellent career progression prospects and numerous opportunities to develop technical skills.
- Your main responsibility will be to provide breakdown support to the manufacturing areas.
- Carrying out improvements and preventative maintenance on equipment, including working on automated production facilities.
- Responsibilities will include routine maintenance and renovation of assembly equipment.
- Repair and pro-actively identify faults with Robotic equipment, Electrical Control systems, Hydraulics and Pneumatics.
- Ensure to respond to equipment stoppages in a timely manner and strive to improve assembly equipment.
- Aim to achieve set KPIs.
- Ensure to adhere to departmental systems (including PM and Pirana) and safe working practices and rules.
- You will need to be self-motivated with a great aptitude for attention to detail, you will also need to be very team orientated.
- Completed a recognised electrical or mechatronic apprenticeship with EAL/C&G and 17th Edition Regulations
- Programmable logic controllers and human machine interface (HMI`s)
- Pneumatic and Hydraulic systems.
- Knowledge of MIG welding and Spot welding
- Knowledge of Robotic Welding (ABB/Motorman/Fanuc).
- Reasonable level of mechanical aptitude including welding, fabrication and mechanical fitting
- Experience of working to the latest European H&S harmonized standards.
- An understanding of TPM and PPM processes.
- A good knowledge of maintenance systems.
- Ability to coach others.
- IT Literate. MS Office & AutoCad.
- Proven problem solving skills using structured approach.
- A flexible and team oriented approach.
- Experience within an automotive maintenance environment
- Knowledge of maintenance systems
- Fault Finding & Problem Solving
- Mech & Electrical Principles
- Team Working Skills
- This position is a permanent role from day 1 and is offering a salary of £28K - £32K basic + 17% Shift Allowance and an OTE of £40K.
- The global company is also offering a competitive pension with good holiday entitlements.
- Candidates need to be flexible to work a variety of shifts, including days, 3 shift patterns and continentals.
THE POINT OF CONTACT