Trainee Field Sales Representative
4 days left
- Full Time
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 plus commission
Skills: booking appointments, scheduler, telesales, appointment setter, customer service, client communication, account manager, sales, business development, networking, cold calling, targets, building relationships
Hours: 8:30 - 17:30
Benefits: Flexibility, parking, 20 days holiday, pension, lovely working environment
Our client is a well-established and busy provider of a unique managed launderette system within a niche sector. They pride themselves in giving the best value service whilst also offering a call out package to ensure their customers wash needs are met.
What will your working week be like?
Due to business expansion, our client is looking for an ambitious and tenacious individual who is looking to carve their career within sales. You will be expected to look after your own post code area, generating leads, cold calling potential clients, booking appointments and closing a sale face to face. Your working week will include, but is not limited to:
• Using the in-house CRM system to create your calling list for the day
• Making outbound calls to potential new clients
• Booking appointments
• Reviewing customer requirements and preparing for meetings
• Sending calendar invites to the customer
• Attending client premises and reviewing their requirements
• Attending various events and Exhibitions
• Following up from interested parties that have been generated via events and exhibitions
• Working to and hitting realistic daily targets
Who will suit this role?
In order to be successful in this role you will:
• A-Level / Degree educated
• Previous experience of working within a similar role, including telesales/scheduling/customer services
• Experience of working in a target driven environment
• Organised, proactive and the ability to manage your own workload
• An excellent communicator both written and verbally
• Computer literate
• Self-motivated, team player who has the drive and ambition to succeed
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Keywords: booking appointments, scheduler, telesales, appointment setter, customer service, client communication, account manager, sales, business development, networking, cold calling, targets, building relationships
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.