Content Writer - Fun Games company
Games Content Writer - Gift company, Up to 30,000 (depending on experience), London
Are you an experienced and talented writer for trivia games? If so read on! We are thrilled to be working with a super creative company that supplies gorgeous games and other design led products to retailers worldwide. Due to a growing games team they are looking for a creative writer who can coordinate, manage and test current and new content for their trivia games and quizzes.
You will need bags of creativity for this role as you will be creating exciting content for new games and coming up with fabulous quiz questions!
You will work closely with the product development team providing content and also with the marketing team ensuring the voice of the company flows through marketing material.
Your role as Games Content Writer will involve:
- Manage quiz questions content data base and ensure all content is correct
- Constantly adding new content to database
- Finding new information and writing questions
- Testing all content on target audiences to ensure suitable
- Proof reading all content across all mediums contents, marketing material and packaging
- Manage pool of freelance content writers and brief work as required
- Brainstorm new games with wider team and create relevant content
- Review and develop systems to help manage all content ensuring it remains relevant and fresh
- Ensuring anything in content in business meets company brand guidelines and is on brand
- Working closely with the marketing team providing content for all marketing material across al mediums
- Ensuring all written material in the business is grammatically correct
As Games Content writer you will be:
- 3+ years' of relevant experience, working within a similar role
- Must have experience writing content for board games or similar
- A relevant degree
- Must have great attention to detail
- Be a natural creative writer and have excellent written English
- Passionate about working in a creative company
- A clear thinker who can prioritise and organise own workload
- Able to work autonomously as well as collaboratively with different functions
- Great team player and contributor to wider team
- Excellent computer skills across Microsoft Office
For a chat about this Games Content Writer role please contact Lucy Earing and send your CV today.