PPC Account Manager
PPC Account Manager
Location: Godalming, Surrey
Salary: £28,000 to £36,000 per year
Hours: Monday to Friday 9.30am to 5.30pm
About the company
Our client is a Google Partner and was established in 2001. Since then it has focused exclusively on digital marketing where it has established an excellent reputation for the quality of its service and the way in which it works with clients to improve digital performance. They are a small team of 10 and at any time look after approximately 70 clients on a retained basis ranging from household names to one-man businesses.
They deliver a range of digital marketing services to their clients including SEO, SEM, CRO, advanced Google Analytics services and web development – PPC is a key component of their offering.
About the Role of the PPC Account Manager
- They are looking for an experienced, motivated, detail driven and creative person to manage and grow their PPC department.
- This role provides a fantastic opportunity for the right person to develop their experience within the digital advertising sector, really make an impact within a growing digital consultancy and develop the paid advertising side of their business.
- You will be responsible for devising, building and running their paid advertising campaigns. You will be expected to be hands-on in all aspects, including brainstorming, developing, setting up and managing paid campaigns.
- Regular activities will include data analysis (in order to improve campaign performance) and reporting, attending occasional client meetings, assisting the Business Development Director with proposals where necessary and helping to grow and generate business from both existing and new clients.
- You will develop good personal relationships with their clients in order to fully understand their business and objectives and put forward creative campaign strategies to help them generate improvements.
- They run PPC campaigns on Google, Bing and a range of social media platforms for both B2B and B2C clients that range from small to medium sized businesses to very large global enterprises and household names.
- They also provide organic digital marketing services for many of their PPC clients so an understanding of SEO would be a definite advantage.
- You will receive ongoing support from the rest of their team of consultants and there is the opportunity to expand your team as you grow paid advertising revenues.
Requirements of the PPC Account Manager
- Previous experience as a PPC Account Manager or extensive freelancing PPC Experience
- Google AdWords Certified (Preferably with Search Advertising (Advanced), Display Advertising and Reporting & Analysis qualifications)
- A successful track record of creating and managing advertising campaigns to a high level with the ability to use AdWords Editor, Google Analytics and AdWords Reporting to analyse and improve campaign performance
- Knowledge of SEO, HTML coding and design skills would be a definite advantage but is not essential.
- The Successful candidate will need to have a full UK Driving License and their own vehicle due to the location of the office
- Some Knowledge of advertising on Social Media sites such as Facebook, LinkedIn & YouTube and some experience of using PPC on the Bing / Yahoo network, although this is not essential.
- You will be keen to learn and interested in keeping up to date with the ever changing world of online advertising. Ensuring that you maintain your AdWords Certified Status
Benefits of the PPC Manager
- 25 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays with additional time off between Christmas and New Year
- Profit-related bonus scheme
- Friendly and close team based in a beautiful converted barn on a country estate.
- You will benefit from membership of their non-contributory healthcare plan and have the option to join their Workplace Pension scheme.
- They also organise staff days out to social events and monthly lunchtime drinks in some of the wonderful countryside pubs around them!
If you meet the requirements and feel that this PPC Account Manager role is right for you then please apply today!