Senior National Account Manager (NAM)
My Client is one of the UK's fastest growing and best loved online flower businesses.
They are famed for bringing a different approach to the market; They are deadly serious about quality, provenance and social responsibility (just some of the reasons they have been consistently recognised as the UK's most ethical florist) but they also run one of the country's most popular social media accounts.
They are enthusiastic, pioneering, knowledgeable and creative and my client searching for like-minded talent that shares their ambition for growth and development.
My client is committed to making flowers an everyday luxury for everyone. Flowers bring great joy to the recipient in every context and they are working hard to expand the range of gifts they offer and the opportunities to send & receive them.
This is an opportunity to play your part in that development: either through strategic relationships with suppliers or joint business planning with their blue-chip clients, you'll be supporting their effort to deliver the best ranges and prices to their audience.
- Be commercially astute, with a strong sense of the mechanisms that help to drive value and support growth
- Support and develop commercial plans that put quality, growth and innovation at the heart of every decision
- Establish strong relationships with their key partners and internal colleagues
- Maximise margin delivery for their business and their clients - my client can only flourish if they first deliver for their customers
- Remain constantly innovative and always be first to market with new product opportunities as they arise or are pioneered in the market
- Use data effectively to keep their strategy and performance on track
- Deliver revenue and profitability targets set out in the budget
- Understand your business / 'know your numbers'
- Provide feedback and challenge on the commercial processes to ensure that you continually drive improvement for their customers and business
- You’re intelligent and determined - someone who knows that this is a fantastic opportunity to join a business at the right time
- You’re super kind, supportive and collaborative - they work a lot in cross functional teams and nurture a positive, kind culture
- You’re entrepreneurial and ambitious - you to be a self-starter who loves driving results and taking ownership
- You’re techsavvy and try to solve issues in a smart and progressive manner
- You’re a logical thinker - you’re able to think clearly and quickly on your feet and able to make measured decisions to resolve complex issues
- You’re super hands on - they are a fast paced business where everybody gets involved and everybody gets their hands dirty
- You have a huge determination to develop and grow
- You’ll be a fantastic communicator: able to effortlessly build strong internal and external relationships
What my client can offer:
- Competitive salary to reflect your skills and experience plus benefits: options over shares, pension plan, private healthcare and some great perks
- Smart colleagues and a supportive team
- Working environment that values excellence
- Freedom to make your own decisions and to make a difference
If you feel you have the relevant skills for this role then please Apply or contact Joanne Davies at Agenda Partnership