Chiropractor - Practice Manager
3 days left
- Full Time
This is an unusual but exciting role for someone who is a believer in alternative therapies as this is a holistic Chiropractic Practice. Based in North Finchley, London, N12. Ideal candidates will live in North London or within commutable distance of this area. Nearest tube station is Woodside Park on the Northern Line.
They are seeking a person who has the following skills:-
• Man management of a small team reporting into the Partners
• Experience of introducing a new bespoke computer system into the practice and organising for manual records to be uploaded
• Managing the social media for the practice
• Client liaison
• Organising attendance at events and arranging talks by the Senior Partner
• HR - managing personnel records - outsourced payroll, holidays, sickness and recruitment
They are looking for someone with enthusiasm and belief in their industry, this is not a standard Chiropractic practice but one that offers alternative therapies and are great believers in proactive healthcare. They currently have a team of 8 people of which 2 are Partners and later this year they will taking on additional Chiropractors. This role will be key within the business and part of helping the company to grow.
Please only apply if you are a strong believer in proactive healthcare and have the above mentioned skills.
The role is 37.5 hours a week and will include some Saturdays.
If you have these skills and live within commuting distance of North Finchley, London, N12, please apply now with a covering letter outlining why you are the ideal candidate for this role.