We are looking for a dedicated Regional Director in Hull to oversee several residential homes, extra care schemes and nursing homes across East Riding of Yorkshire. You will be joining an established national provider who provide a variety of domiciliary, supported living and extra care services across the UK.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative organisation who are constantly developing and evolving with new services, state of the art facilities and advanced care techniques.
As Regional Director, your responsibilities will involve:
- Operational responsibility for the business including financial management, administrative function, quality monitoring and business development
- Pro-actively manage staff workload, ensuring efficiency and quality
- Ensure robust planning and processes are in place and continually looking for improvements
- Work with the directors to continuously grow the business
- Empowering and developing the staff team
- To continuously monitor customer satisfaction and ensure quality standards are met
This is a challenging and extremely rewarding role where you can really make the role your own. If you have the following this role could be the perfect job for you:
- Hold a Level 5 Registered Manager qualification or equivalent
- Good clinical knowledge and experience of older people’s services
- Multi-site experience within the care sector
- Excellent people management and interpersonal skills
- Hold a UK driving license
In return, you will receive an impressive salary (up to £55k per annum), generous holiday allowance, car allowance (£6k).
This Regional Director job in Hull is an exciting opportunity to join an established care provider where you can excel and grow. Please click on 'Apply’ and we will be in touch to discuss the role further.