Cathedral Appointments are seeking a bright and digital savvy marketing graduate or marketing professional for a PPC Executive role in Newton Abbot. Our client is a highly successful company who are experiencing a high level of growth and looking to expand their marketing department. The purpose of this role is to develop digital marketing campaigns across various sites and countries, to increase traffic and revenue against return-on-investment targets. The successful candidate will combine their flair for creativity with analytical skills and ability to interpret data.
There is great development potential for a bright, driven and energetic individual who enjoys working in a lively, social and team focused environment.
• Develop an understanding of how assigned websites performs across Paid Search channels & devise strategies to drive traffic to the websites
• Plan and execute all PPC, remarketing and display campaigns for the assigned websites
• Setting up and developing campaigns in AdWords, Bing Ads and any other platform that is relevant for the assigned websites
• Measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns, and assess against specific goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Acquire new customers through online pay-per-click and cost-per-acquisition campaigns
• Previous marketing experience, ideally running PPC, SEO, email, social media and display advertising campaigns OR a degree in marketing
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• Highly numerical with a love of data
• Experience using AdWords desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate or marketing professional in the early stages of their career to progress in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. If you are numerical, eager to learn and want to build a career in digital marketing, we would love to hear from you.
Keywords: PPC, SEO, marketing, junior marketing, digital, data, analysis, full time, Newton Abbot, graduate, AdWords, digital marketing, marketing executive