Curriculum / Qualification Developer - Apprenticeship Standards
- Full Time
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Curriculum / Qualification Developer - Apprenticeship Standards
Location: Home / Field Based - Candidates must be flexible with NATIONAL travel
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Pension, Mileage + Much More!
Type: Full time, Permanent
Act as the subject matter expert for Apprenticeship Standards;
• Lead the Standards evaluation process and support the re-design of existing Apprenticeship programmes into new Apprenticeship Standards, ensuring training is compliant with funding rules / requirements.
• Responsible for analysing new and existing Apprenticeship Frameworks and Standards, ensuring high quality / efficient delivery and an engaging learner journey
• Work closely with Employers and Stakeholders to evaluate existing training, and design / develop training solutions that match employers business needs. Produce high quality written evaluations of the offering where required.
• Implementing technology practices into new standards such as E-Learning / Online Learning / Technologies.
• Support colleagues and deliver training and guidance across the business.
• Work with the quality teams to ensure training resources are available to colleagues for designed programmes.
• Maintain own knowledge of the required vocational sectors, standards, funding, policies, compliance and quality teaching and learning
• Evaluate training programmes regularly to monitor effectiveness, such as; Success Rates, Progression through the programme, Feedback from Learners and Employers etc…
• Maintain own knowledge of the standards, funding, policies, compliance and quality teaching and learning.
• Recognised Teaching Qualification - Cert ED or DTLLS or Diploma in Education and Training (DET).
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of the new Apprenticeship Standards
• Experience of designing / developing new apprenticeships / standards
• Experience of conducting Training Needs Analysis with employers.
• Must have experience of implementing technology into learning OR rolling out new learning technology across a Business.
• Confident, with experience of meeting businesses to discuss their company dynamics and business needs in detail.
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
• Proven experience of strategic planning and development.
• Full, clean driving licence and own vehicle.
• Must be flexible with NATIONAL travel.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.