2 days left
- Full Time
This is a very interesting Administrative role based within a busy insurance company. This role would suit a college leaver with some office experience or a switched on Graduate looking for their first job. Due to location, you will need to have your own transport.
You will be required to gather information relevant to the case, both using the internet and phone in a methodical and professional manner and produce a court-ready witness statement detailing your findings, in the timescales requested by our client.
- Review new rate comparison requests, and refer back to client with any queries
- Speak directly with hire companies as a “mystery shopper” to obtain comparable quotes.
- Produce court-ready signed witness statements and collate with substantiating evidence in order to send to client.
- Adhere strictly to company methodology when collating rates evidence.
- All sent correspondence, including E-mail, is grammatically correct and set to the agreed company format relating to that particular document.
- Perform other work related duties as requested or required.
- Precise attention to detail.
- Holds a high degree of self-motivation and initiative
- Ability to prioritize, organise and plan work for self under pressure.
- An ability to learn quickly on the job.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving ability.
- Computer proficient with Microsoft Office programs.
- Professional attitude with colleagues and clients.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Must be prepared to accept responsibility for their own work and decision making.
- Must have GCSE English and Maths A-C.
Options Resourcing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we can only contact those who best suit the needs of our clients.