Outbound Contact Centre Agent
5 days left
- Full Time
A basic salary of £16,574 pa (£8.50ph), with a realistic OTE of £21,000, paid monthly
Bluecrest Health Screening is one of the fastest growing private health companies in the UK. We deliver innovative and tailored health screening solutions to both the corporate and private sector.
We have recently moved to a shiny new office in the heart of Worthing and we are all very excited! You will be working with a great team who create a great working environment. Being in central Worthing, we have access to local shops and lots of parking so lunch is never too far away.
Previous experience in a telesales or sales would be a distinct advantage, full training and support is given. So if you are passionate about health and fitness, flexible, hardworking with a passion for customer service please apply today.
About the role…
As a Customer Retention Advisor, you’ll be working for the leading health screening specialists, Bluecrest, making calls to existing customers (there is no COLD CALLING), booking them on local appointments, taking card payments and helping them with any problems or questions they may have.
You’ll need to be clued-up on Bluecrest as a company, as well as the different types of packages and services we offer. Making great experiences happen for customers is your top priority as customer service is our top priority, which means you’ll do whatever it takes to make sure each customer gets the top-notch service they deserve, all of the time, every time.
A few things you’ll need…
- A background telesales or Sales in a customer facing role (6-12 months would be great)
- You’ll have a natural flare for sales and customer service and confidence when speaking to customers, with great listening skills
- You’ll be great at problem solving, leaving the customer happy every time
- You’ll need to be a quick learner and able to adapt as required
- A strong knowledge of IT as well as a can-do attitude and a willingness to learn
What you’ll get in return…
- A basic salary of £16,574 pa (£8.50ph), with a realistic OTE of £21,000, paid monthly
- Fun ways to win prizes whilst you work
- A comprehensive training programme, to teach you everything you need to know to be able to be the very best.
- You will have the opportunity to progress to boost your career and confidence.
- A range of flexible benefits via You at Work which includes discounts and offers on retail and restaurants, Gymflex and much more.
- Lots of fun of course! You will have the opportunity to be involved in social activities throughout the year to make friends and build relationships.
More about us…
Bluecrest Health Screening was founded to fill a gap in the private health screening sector for an affordable, convenient option that meets the highest clinical standards for reporting. Having reached its fifth year, the company is now going through a sustained and exciting period of growth and expansion.
We currently screen around 50,000 customers in over 2000 pop up clinics across the UK and Ireland including Southern Ireland and we provide the very best in health screenings. Bluecrest can screen for a range of different factors including heart disease, ECG, diabetes, cholesterol, vital organ functions as well as some cancers.
Now is a great time to join us as we continue to expand our household and corporate customers and get settled into the new office!