Optimistic Ops Assistant - Hospitality Staffing Co-ordinator
- Full Time
Optimistic Operations Assistant - Hospitality Staffing Co-ordination - £17k - £18.5k + bonus
Amazing at admin? Excellent on the phone? Looking for the next step in your hospitality career? Thought so. Look no further, YOU are exactly who we've been looking for!
We're looking for an Operations Assistant to join our staffing team in Birmingham, and be responsible for our recruitment and team bookings.
You'll work closely with our lovely Lucy, who heads up our entire Front of House Operations, or John who is the head of Back of House department. You'll be the perfect matchmaker between our casual team and clients' needs, making sure that all shifts are fully staffed, and maintaining a fantastic relationship with the casual team on our books!
We're looking for someone passionate, and ready to start their career, we want you to grow and progress with us!
If you think you'll be stuck inside all day, think again! You'll get to supervise our team members at our clients' fantastic sites during shifts, and regularly assist with sign-ins too!
- Developing and creating excellent relationships with casual team members. You'll get to know everything from what holidays they have booked, their strongest skill, their favourite colour, and much more.
- Matchmaker extraordinaire; when our client calls in needing some team members, you'll know exactly who to send before they even finish their sentence! You'll know the amazing from the average, and be responsible for many matches made in heaven
- Constantly communicating with both clients and casual teams, letting them know about any changes or just making sure that everything is as it should be. No nasty surprises!
- A firm but fair mentor to the casual team - you'll be the first person they turn to with any queries or concerns
You're perfect for this job because:
- You come from the hospitality world and know how it works!
- You're confident, both on the phone and in person
- You're comfortable speaking to everyone - our team members, clients, Ops Managers, anyone!
- You're an adaptable multi-tasker - you'll have a lot of responsibility and you've got the ability
- Your time if precious, and you know exactly how to manage it - you're able to prioritise the various tasks that you'll have throughout the day and
- You're excellent with admin - both paper and digital!
- You're no stranger to MS Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
What's in it for you?
- A fantastic salary and achievable targets (which will earn you company bonus every quarter!)
- Company pension scheme and genuinely generous, enhanced Maternity/ Paternity policy
- Wine o'clock every Friday (don't worry clients, strictly after 6pm!)
- A genuine opportunity to start your career - progression is a very real possibility in this role, show us what you've got!
- A brand new modern work environment - with a newly fitted training kitchen, bean bags, and unlimited coffee!
Sounds great, right? Take the first steps towards your new career and APPLY now! Write "The only Ops Assistant you need!" in your cover email, and let's get this ball rolling!