Role: Marketing Manager
Based: Hammersmith, London
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 per year, dependent on experience
About the company:
UK’s leading education-technology company. We help individuals and organisations grow with learning that works. With exclusive partnerships with Google and the CIPD, we work closely with some of the leading minds to develop and build quality digital learning programmes.
About the role:
As a Marketing Manager, you’ll get to work in a vibrant marketing team to help drive continued B2B growth. We pride ourselves on agility and start-up culture, so there are constantly new opportunities on the horizon.
Here are a few of the things you are likely to get up to as a Marketing Manager:
- Plan & deliver innovative and engaging events for Learning & Development leaders from some of the world’s biggest organisations
- Project management our presence at industry & partner events
- Create inspiring client testimonials (video and written) to help promote our courses, develop sales conversations and grow the brand
- Orchestrate marketing webinars on topics such as AI, Chatbots and Machine Learning. This will include working with a subject matter expert to curate the content and hone the delivery style of the webinar. All with the aim of generating new B2B leads or progressing sales conversations
- Own the creation and continued development of all marketing and sales collateral including pitch decks, brochures, product 2-pagers etc.
So, about you:
- You’ll relish being given a lot of responsibility and the ability to make things happen. You’ll be a self-starter but also a completer finisher.
- You’ll have a great attitude and a marketing skillset that loves to get things done with a few years hands on experience.
- You’ll be able to write great copy. Brief designers. Articulate ideas.
- More importantly you’ll want to play a part in building one of the most exciting ed-tech companies in the UK
A few reasons why we are a great place to work:
- We’re moving to a state-of-the-art Innovation Hub in September
- There’s a great social culture with regular work socials
- The marketing team are a friendly, passionate bunch all committed to growing the business
- Life Assurance & Pension
- Running club
- Book club
- Spotlight and "Lunch and Learn" sessions
- Free or discounted courses (including Squared Online)