Senior Digital and Content Manager
A leading London based transportation firm is seeking a Senior Digital and Content Manager to join its team on a full time, permanent basis.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the right individual will be responsible for the management of all customer facing digital channels, with the aim of increasing brand reputation and customer engagement. The successful individual will manage four direct reports in order to deliver an excellent online experience for customers, increase customer acquisition and increase revenue.
- Identify and implement strategic digital initiatives
- Define and deliver a content strategy
- Ensure digital activities complement and support wider marketing activity
- Deliver timely, high quality content
- Line manage a dedicated team of four
Key skills and attributes:
- A background and passion for digital
- Proven editorial skills
- Strong leadership skills to manage digital personnel
- Strong knowledge of web design and UI principles
- Knowledge of search marketing
- Fluency in web analytics tools
- Knowledge of CMS
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
VMA Group is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com.
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.