Financial / Mortgage Business Analyst
5 days left
- Full Time
Financial / Mortgage Business Analyst required based in Coventry.
You must have a good understanding of Mortgage experience to be considered!
The main parts of this role are:
- Support production of project plans and the delivery of products that enable the realisation of business benefits, including defining the scope and limitations of an activity on the project
- Extract and collect the business requirements, using a range of business analysis techniques, in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop requirements specifications according to agreed standards. Supporting and obtain sign off of business requirements from relevant SMEs
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to analyse information, functional and non-functional requirements.
- Evaluate information gathered and distinguish user requests from the underlying true business needs. Work with the client to identify required changes.
- Document the results of the business analysis for example workflows, obtaining sign-off from clients on the agreed current and target processes or solutions.
- Document use cases or user stories, analysing requirements to agree on priority with clients and stakeholders, including minimum overall specifications.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts (e.g. developers, solution and technical architects) to establish the technical vision and analyse trade-offs between usability and functional/performance.
- 2-5 years of mortgage experience (within the last 10 years)
- 2-5 years of experience analysing business processes and/or designing and deploying solutions.
- End to end experience of the project lifecycle in both agile and waterfall models
- Proven experience of writing specifications for IT systems/requirements.
- Solid technical/IT understanding (role is business focused not IT focused).
- Proven experience of interacting, working and communicating directly with stakeholders and end users.
Please send in your CV if you have the above skills.