Assistant Manager - North London
1 day left
- Full Time
Zachary Daniels Retail Recruitment is looking to recruit an experienced Assistant Manager for a leading department store in North London. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business that have exciting plans for the future.
As an Assistant Manager you will lead your teams in all areas of service excellence, sales generation and you will also make key commercial decisions.
You will be accountable for:
- Creating a positive and engaging working environment within this £20 million plus turnover store
- Setting clear expectations in service, standards and operations to your team, total store head count is circa 250 plus
- Managing profit and loss, budgets, sales forecasting and various other key performance indicators
- Liaising and networking with head office, ensuring relationships are established with all key stakeholders
- Driving compliance to adhere to all policies and procedures
- Acting as a brand ambassador
- Assisting with ad hoc projects
We are looking for an individual who has proven capabilities managing a flagship site at a senior sales manager, assistant manager, deputy or store manager level. You will be used to working at pace and with a diverse product range.
The salary on offer for this appointment is up to £40,000 per annum dependent on experience, there is also a company bonus scheme and various other excellent benefits.
Zachary Daniels specialises in retail management recruitment.