Client Relations Specialist
6 days left
- Full Time
Our client, a City based Investment Company are looking to recruit a Client Relations Specialist as key point of contact for a full range of customers, owning and resolving all queries through excellent relationship management and service, paying £28-31k.
They've built market-leading positions in a number of specialist sectors, including smaller company financing, renewable energy, healthcare and property finance. They employ 500 people and manage more than £6 billion on behalf of more than 50,000 investors. Our products don't just help real people solve real life problems, they also make a positive impact on the world around us.
Our aim is to have an impact in everything we do, and to make a vital contribution to the UK economy by helping people, companies and institutions generate wealth. And we're always on the look-out for smart, talented people who share our values.
About the role
You will sit within an established team of highly skilled product and customer service experts with the ability for career development within this department.
You will complete a training programme in order to obtain the skills and knowledge to become a product expert within the team and overall business. We empower you to break the mould and deliver exceptional service by connecting with your customers on a personal level.
Essential Job Functions
- Resolve all inbound and outbound phone queries from our range of customers (ie investors or professional third parties), ensuring the customer is always at the heart of everything you do
- Respond to all email and written enquiries from our customers, maintaining tone of voice and brand
- Take ownership for all enquiries, keeping your customer updated throughout the journey
- Help us really understand our customers and our business by regularly gathering feedback. You are empowered to propose improvements (process/ systems/ service/ literature etc.) to enhance the client experience.
- Break the mould by using your natural flair to engage with your customers, achieving trust and loyalty within a typically corporate sector
- Organise and facilitate face to face meetings with our direct investors where applicable
- Be self-motivated to keep up to date with products and services, as well as industry knowledge
- Help create a fun but professional environment for you and your team mates to help take customer service to the next level
- You must have an innovative attitude towards customer service
- Organisational and task management skills are a must in order to meet our SLAs
- Opportunity to work on and deliver internal projects (eg digital improvements/process enhancements)
Job Specific Experience/Technical Skills/Abilities
- Substantial experience of a similar role within customer service and/or financial services
- You should have or be willing to gain in depth knowledge regarding AML (anti money laundering), DPA (data protection) and any other regulatory requirements as required
- Desirable but not essential - ability to gain industry qualifications
Random acts of kindness make the workplace a better place so, go out of your way to be helpful, and give people reasons to smile
Life is complicated enough. Don't make it harder for yourself, or for others. Sometimes the simplest approach works wonders.
Every great business started with a flash of inspiration. If you've got a great idea, don't keep it to yourself.