3 days left
- Full Time
An opportunity to join an established organisation based in Brighton in the role of Fees Administrator.
The office is a 20 minute brisk from the centre of Brighton. Parking options in the local area are restricted although a main bus route goes right past the office. So dust off the bike or your walking shoes!
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will be responsible for ensuring invoices are processed through the billing system working closely with other key areas of the business including credit control in a customer service capacity regarding queries and subsequent payments.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel experience
- Sage 200 experience would be advantageous
- Able to work confidentially and to treat issues with sensitivity
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to prioritise work
- Attention to detail and confident to work unsupervised
A full job specification is available to all shortlisted candidates. Harvey John is the approved and sole agency sourcing this vacancy. Selected duties include:
- Administration and creating of new accounts
- Liaising with heads of departments ensuring relevant charges are applied
- Raising invoices and being the first point of contact for queries
- Daily processing of receipts and banking
- Issue of petty cash
- Monthly processing of direct debit collection
- Monthly deposit reconciliation
The business works a 37.5 hours per week (0830 to 1700 - Monday to Friday)
Please contact David Waddell or Georgina Trudgill for further information on the role and organisation.
Harvey John recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.