Digital Marketing Manager (PPC)
2 days left
- Full Time
PPC (Paid Search) Manager, Weston-super-Mare, £25,000 pa - £30,000 pa.
Purplex Marketing is one of the fastest growing PR and Digital Marketing agencies in the South West and is looking to recruit a PPC (Paid Search) Manager.
This is a brilliant opportunity and the successful applicant will play a crucial role in the future growth of the business.
Joining a team that have a variety of clients mainly in the construction industry the PPC Manager will be customer focused, ensuring that lead generation expectations are fulfilled.
This is a unique opportunity to join a vibrant and dynamic company. Regular social events and a supportive Director will ensure that the best is brought out of any successful applicant.
Key Responsibilities for the PPC Manager:
• Plan, implement and manage paid search, display and social campaigns for multiple clients
• Ensure PPC campaigns are optimised according to best practice guidelines
• Develop and implement paid search and display strategies for clients
• Manage anything from small to high-spend PPC budgets
• Work with the content and web development teams to ensure landing pages are appropriate, effective, and optimised for maximum ROI
• Perform keyword research and oversee all bid management and budgets for clients
• Keep up to date with the latest industry trends, developments and best practices
• Analyse activity and performance of all paid campaigns and report findings back to managers and clients
• Work with the development team to ensure all paid campaigns are accurately and appropriately tracked
• Act as point of contact between the agency and Google Partner representatives
Key Skills/Experience required for the PPC Manager:
• Proven track record of managing successful PPC campaigns
• Strong working knowledge of GoogleAdWords, Bing Ads, as well as Facebook and Twitter Ads
• Working knowledge of other relevant Google platforms: Analytics, Tag Manager, Optimize, Data Studio
• Google Partner certification preferable
• Strong attention to detail and a good standard of English
• Effective communication and reporting skills, both internally within the team, but also client-side
• Experience managing a range of advertising budgets, from small to large-sized
• Strong numerical and data analysis skills
Benefits and hours of work:
• Onsite parking
• Modern office environment
• 20 days holiday rising to 25, plus bank holidays
• Early Friday finish
• Fun, sociable team environment
• 08.30- 17.00 Mon- Fri
Please apply with your CV to Gemma Day, Recruitment Manager.
Strictly no agencies please.