Head of Operations
1 day left
- Full Time
A well known, established Training Provider who specialises in management, communication, administration, personal effectiveness training within the London area. Working with businesses for over two decades and focusing on delivering tailored and specialised training to its clients they have been growing during the recent years and are hiring a Head of Operations to maintain and develop the culture and future focus of the organisation.
You will be responsible for the supervision of; the office manager, marketing executive, senior training co-ordinator.
You will be reporting to: Managing Director
Duties and responsibilities:
- Oversee the implementation of business and marketing strategy
- Recruit, induct, select and develop the team
- You will be working closely with the director of L&D
- Monitoring KPI's
Qualification and skill requirements:
- Experience in a leadership role, managing a team
- Experience of working in a commercial , target driven environment
- Marketing experience in the training, L&D and/or Apprenticeship sector
- Well organised
- Management and leadership skills
- Good understanding of project management
Please note this is not the full outline of the job requirements but the minimum.
Location: Central London
Start date: ASAP
Interviews to be run at the end of July, so if you match the JD please apply and you will contacted if your skills and experience match.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.