Senior IT Support Engineer, 3rd Line, London
Senior IT Support Engineer, 3rd line, Infrastructure, London, £45,000pa - £50,000pa plus benefits:
Our client is a niche provider of IT support and IT consultancy to small and medium sized businesses across the London area. With over 15 years' experience, strong company values, and an established team, they're now looking to hire an experienced Senior IT Support Engineer with proven experience at a 3rd line infrastructure support level. This is a great chance for you to work on multiple clients all with varying IT infrastructure, implementing projects and services required. You will work in a close knit team, but will act as an escalation point and subject matter expert on the infrastructure technologies deployed by this company.
In return, our client offers an 8 year training programme, competitive salary, yearly bonus, and a variety of team and personal incentives which include team building events.
To be considered for this this Senior IT Support Engineer position, you will need the following experience and skills:
- Proven experience at a Senior IT Support Engineer or 3rd line level
- Experience of working in an outsourced IT provider or MSP
- Microsoft Desktop Windows 7/10
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2016
- Microsoft Exchange 2010/2016
- Active directory/Group policy/PowerShell & VB Scripting
- Networking Experience (Routers, Switches & Firewalls)
- Network Administration & Data Backup Technologies
- General Networking Support & DNS
- IT Service Desk Environment - ITIL
- SAN Storage/VMware or Hyper-V
- Microsoft Azure
- MCP, MCSE or MCITP certified
- Technical and customer documentation
If you're a Senior IT Support Engineer ready for a new challenge, or want to work for a company which values its IT staff, then please apply to the Senior IT Support Engineer advert or contact the MARS Recruitment team immediately.
MARS Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes applications from suitably qualified applicants regardless of race, colour, sex, marital status, national origin, religion, age, disability, or any other protected status. Suitable candidates for the role will be contacted within 3 working days, unfortunately if you haven't heard back in this time your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
MARS Recruitment is a specialist Engineering & IT recruiter working in partnership with companies across the UK and offers services of both an Employment Business (for Temporary/Contract roles) and an Employment Agency (for Permanent roles).