2 days left
- Full Time
Join our team: job vacancy for a Head Housekeeper based in Gatwick?
A team should be one big family!! And at Charles Roc Services Ltd, we value family! We are as passionate about our team as we are about our clients, and for all our roles we seek vibrant people who believe that providing the highest level of customer service is the key to success.
Due to a promotion, we are currently looking to recruit a new Head Housekeeper into this high performing team. We’re looking for someone with excellent people skills who is hardworking, committed, organised, an effective time manager and able to motivate others.
Could this be you? If you share our enthusiasm and are keen to embrace the Charles Roc vision and culture, then please 'get in touch.
• Ensuring the smooth day-to-day running of the hotel
• Managing the Housekeeping department
• Championing and maintaining consistency of our brand standards
• Providing team training and development
• Running on-site recruitment
• Planning the labour resource in line with budget and business needs (encompassing rotas, forecasting and timesheet control)
• Maximising revenue opportunities and managing an effective cost programme to ensure we meet budgeted gain and profit targets
To meet the challenge of this role you will be able to demonstrate:
• Experience working in a similar role
• Strong commercial acumen
• Up-to-date knowledge of statutory obligations
• A proven track record in excellent service delivery and achieving goals and objectives
• Excellent leadership and communication skills
• The ability to cope well under the pressure of running a hugely busy hotel
• Attention to detail
• Good operations management experience with a working knowledge of lean and behavioural management (this is an essential part of our philosophy)
• A clear product and customer focus with an emphasis on training and development
Our employee benefits include:
• Competitive salary based on previous experience
• 28 days paid annual holidays
• Growth opportunities
• Training opportunities
• Discounted hotel accommodation
In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.