Payroll & Pensions Administrator
One of the most successful vehicle rental organisations in the UK Thrifty Car & Van Rental are looking for a confident, outgoing and motivated individual to work as a Payroll & Pensions Administrator for our busy Head Office based in Exeter.
Key Purpose of the role
To assist the Payroll Manager with all aspects of the monthly Payroll function and to ensure it is efficient whilst delivering a high level of customer service to our employees at all times
- Processing starters and leavers
- Calculating holiday entitlements
- Processing payroll deductions
- Processing timesheets and challenging these where required
- Calculation of all statutory payments, SSP, SMPetc.
- Assessing the workforce for auto enrolment
- Liaising closely with the HR department
- Responding to queries from Employees and Branch Managers
- Producing reports and analysing data
- Reporting P11’d benefits
- Assisting with Year End procedures and processes
Skills, Experience and/or Qualifications Required
- Good Standard of General Education
- Competent user of Microsoft Office
- Excellent Telephone Manner
- Good Time Management Skills
- High Level Customer Service Skills
- Enthusiasm & Productivity
- 1 year plus Payroll Experience
- Payroll Qualification
- Knowledge of Auto Enrolment and Pension Legislation
Ongoing training is offered along with a good progression opportunities. Our Exeter Head Office boasts excellent facilities including free parking, on site gym and comfortable break facilities. We also offer a generous pension scheme, free staff social events and discounted shopping with 1000's of high street and online retailers, in addition we operate a childcare voucher scheme.
If you feel that you have the desired qualities and skills to succeed in this role then please apply today!