2 days left
- Full Time
- Support and manage the Commercial team and network of partners in order to facilitate the efficient distribution of international lead generation campaigns.
- Test and improve e-mail templates/opt-out landing pages scripts.
- Schedule and make changes to the setup of the marketing campaigns.
- Analyse and report the e-mail marketing campaigns' bounce rates.
- Prepare predefine/ design new e-mail marketing campaign reports as per request.
- Continuous management and execution of partner communications and reporting.
- Experience working in customer service or a client facing environment
- Essential knowledge of lead generation/ email marketing campaigns
- Have the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships
- Good attention to detail, analytical skills, and excellent written and verbal skills
- Excellent multitasking skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Good leadership skills that motivates positive change
If you are knowledgeable and passionate about a technological future and believe to be a good fit for a hard working and energetic organization, please do not hesitate to apply with your details.