Graduate Digital Account Executive Internship- Gaming Industry- Paid- London
5 days left
- Full Time
Our client is the UK’s number one entertainment specialist media agency with over 50 clients in the film, DVD, gaming, music, fashion, retail, mobile, and leisure industries. They’re one of UK’s fastest growing and largest independent media agencies, devising media communication strategies providing the sharpest thinking, smartest planning and value-driven buying, to deliver tangible business results. Their current clients include Play.com, Manga DVD, Optimum Releasing, Ben Sherman, Artificial Eye, and Channel 4DVD.
This is a 3 month internship paying National Minimum Wage designed to lead to a permanent graduate job.
A typical day would be:
As the company rapidly expands, they are looking for a talented recent graduate to join the performance team and help the Senior Account Managers provide strategy, planning, and buying for digital briefs.
Formed over 2 years ago, the performance team addresses the needs of many of their clients with regards to the digital distribution of content and accountability of the media buy. Clients include fantastic companies, such as Zenimax (Bethesda) - The Elder Scrolls Online, NC Soft- Guild Wars 2, Square Enix- Final Fantasy, and SEGA- Total War.
Day-to-day tasks will include learning about the following.
- Briefing relevant digital media owners on campaigns.
- Advising/planning creative executions for plans.
- Setting up Facebook advertising campaigns.
- Providing contact details of technical specs to creative agencies for plans.
- Managing the trafficking of digital assets to websites.
- Managing remote hosting partnerships.
- Understanding CPA targets and helping to optimise campaigns on a daily basis.
- Providing post campaign analysis for appropriate campaigns.
- Sitting alongside and providing Account Executives/Managers/Directors with regular updates regarding innovation, competitive activity, progress etc. in digital, specifically focused on areas relevant to their clients for both media and creative.
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
- A graduate with strong numerical skills.
- Dynamic, organised, and proactive.
- They have great clients who love a chat so you should have a cheerful disposition.
- Knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint is required.
- A love of video games and PC games would be amazing.
What are the perks of interning at this company?
This is a great opportunity for someone with an interest in gaming and analytics to begin their career at a rapidly expanding independent media agency. You will be joining a sociable team and have the chance to learn about all areas of the media mix- from social to search to European gaming websites.
Questions for applicants to think about:
- How can you show us your love of data?
- What games have you played recently?
- What advertising have you seen recently that you think is great (more the placement of it rather than the creative idea)?