SAP HR Consultant
SAP HR Consultant- Central London
About the Role:
The role provides an opportunity to work on one of the UK's leading and most exciting SAP implementations, and consists of responsibilities for:
- Implementation of new functionalities within the SAP HCM landscape (including ESS, MSS and SuccessFactors PMGM and LMS)
- 3nd level support
Your Experience Will Include:
- SAP HCM demonstrable expertise of 5+ SAP implementations
- Strong SAP HR experience
- Ability to write functional specifications for technical development team and manage through to testing and user-acceptance processes, including ownership and resolution of testing issues
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills - ability to quickly identify problems and recommend solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving
- Team player
- Experience of large and complex SAP implementation (80,000+ employees, multiple frequencies, multi-country)
- HRSPs application
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you holiday, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.