Unique Electronics Design Opportunity - Start-Up
Electronics Engineer, Hardware Engineer, Electronics Design Engineer, Digital Electronics Engineer
I am currently working with a Start-Up focussed within a developing market that are on the lookout for an Electronics Design Engineer to come on board as one of the core members of the Hardware Design team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a growing company that are fundamentally Eco-friendly in their industry.
You will design and develop pioneering consumer electronics products and ensure project work is completed on time, on budget, and to the highest possible quality. You will help drive innovation within the business, and strive to incorporate the latest design tools and development practices within your work.
- Commercial Electronics Engineering experience (2 – 5 years)
- A Bachelor or Masters Degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or related field
- Designing Electronics to meet with Industry specific standards regulatory and compliance standards
- PCB Design, Schematic Capture and Layout tools
- Experience using GSM and wireless communications on IoT devices
- Microcontroller programming (PIC, ARM, Atmel) - Embedded C
Other skills that would be of interest:
Power Electronics, IoT, Bluetooth, Sensors
As this is a start up the benefits include:
- Creative control over the design choices you make
- A fast-paced environment where you are never looking at the clock to go home.
- A Fresh, Non-corporate environment
- Quick Career progression due to a large amount of exposure to a vast amount of new problems.
This manager is looking to interview as on Monday 24th July and is able to get the right individual Started immediately.
If that Sounds like something you would be interested in hearing more about then please do feel free to get in touch with Lloyd using the details within the Advert or on the X4 website.