Mixed Tax Senior
Our client is an independent accountancy firm based in a desirable part of London. They are looking for a mixed tax assistant to work on a portfolio of personal and corporate tax clients.
The work is compliance based to start with but will incorporate more advisory and planning as time goes on.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following:
- Experience of filling out both corporate and personal tax returns
- Submitting returns to HMRC and dealing with queries as they arise
- Speaking to clients to obtain information and manage expectations
- Assist in managing a complex portfolio
- Working with senior team members
The ideal candidate will have a mixed tax background and be studying towards ATT. ATT and CTA study support is available for the right person.
You must have UK practice experience to be considered for the role.