Senior Web Designer
1 day left
- Full Time
Are you looking to work for a company with a great vibrant working environment and who’s team ethic is at the forefront of everything that they do?
Our client, based in Witham, Essex is currently recruiting for a Senior Web Designer to join their fantastic company on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate must have a strong portfolio, demonstrating their creative side, and a desire to produce designs for award-winning work. This role will require not only a great eye for website design, but also an excellent understanding of User Interfaces and User Experience.
- Design responsive, customer friendly websites
- Design user friendly mobile interfaces
- Create visions and prototypes of websites and apps and work with the project and marketing teams to bring this vision to life
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Lead a team of 2 members of staff
- Work closely with marketing teams to understand client briefs
Key skills and experience:
- Experience designing responsive websites from scratch in a commercial capacity
- Advanced users of Adobe software (Photoshop & Illustrator)
- Experience designing mobile interfaces would be highly advantageous
- Create prototypes for team members
- Understanding of PHP / Laravel would be advantageous
- Experience of working with GIT is a bonus
- Have an online portfolio as part of your application
Successful candidates will be asked to attend a face to face interview. If you are progressed to the next stage, you will be expected to complete a relevant test. This will take around 3/4 hours to complete.
For more information, please contact Georgia Harris at Clearwater People Solutions or simply apply as instructed.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only.