FCA Compliance SME
The world's leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals is looking for a regulatory compliance professional with either a legal or financial services background, interested in moving in to a different type of role. The role will use all of the skills and experience acquired during training/practicing in more of an academic/knowledge management setting. The role will offer a move away from time recordings, business development and long hours, you will get the opportunity to manage your day in a way that suits you. The purpose of the role is to act as a regulatory expert; writing content for online publication, maintaining existing content, ensuring all content is of the quality required to meet customer needs.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Researching, writing, commissioning and delivering well-written, up-to-date content, with a particular focus on financial services risk and compliance resources, for online publication, which reflects current market practice in regulatory compliance
- Keeping up-to-date with all relevant financial services regulatory compliance practice and market developments so that all content for which you are responsible reflects and takes account of current practice in regulatory compliance and up-to-date market trends.
- Maintaining all content for which you are responsible to ensure it is up-to-date and continues to be of the quality and scope that meets business objectives and needs of customers.
- Responding to questions from customers about financial services law and compliance, and content published
- Developing relationships with third parties with a view to obtaining contributions of content or improving content through third party insights into compliance or practice.
- Attending training events, conferences and talks and otherwise networking with customers and potential customers and with industry leaders who may influence the practice of financial services law and regulation.
- A post-graduate compliance qualification (eg. CISI) is desirable.
- Significant and substantial experience in regulatory compliance within the financial services sector.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Experience in efficiently producing well-written practical risk and compliance content of a nature that will be relevant for publication.
- Experience in using technology to create and disseminate online content.