Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Full Time
Multi-Skilled engineer required to join a rapidly expanding Food & Beverage company in Mid-Wales who are expanding their engineering dept. Competitive pay and benefits available as well as continual overtime availability to boost earnings and opportunities for career progression, this role will suit electrically and mechanically qualified engineers with FMCG or food production experience.
Hours of work - Rotating 12 Hour Shifts
Well established food packaging company recognised for its product innovation and supply of high quality products to well known food retailers. Our client runs a large production facility which receives continual investment to improve processes and quality standards.
- Mechanical and electrical maintenance on a wide range of fast moving packaging equipment
- Mechanical service of material handling equipment to include replacing motors, bearings and belts.
- Electrical fault finding from sensor to panel
- Fault finding on PLC controlled equipment - predominantly Siemens
- Electrical and mechanical improvement activity on plant and machinery
This role will suit seasoned engineers with good electrical and mechanical competency gained in fast moving production environments who have had exposure to Siemens PLC’s and will have gained good electrical and PLC fault finding skills.
- Electrically and/ or mechanically qualified - Essential
- Time served mechanically or electrically - Desirable
- Food or FMCG experience - Desirable
My client is keen to meet good engineers who are keen to join a rapidly growing business..If you are seeking a new challenge and wish to earn a competitive salary please apply today!
For more vacancies visit our website.