Morgan Hunt are working in partnership with a leading training provider who are looking to recruit for a number of sports lecturers across London/ South.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has experience and a real passion for sport within Further Education and has knowledge of study programmes and vocational qualifications. The role will include delivery of BTEC Programmes within remote settings.
* A recognised teaching qualification e.g. DTLLS, PCET, QTS, NQT or level 5 Diploma in Education
* Degree within Sports or Sports Science
* GCSEs in English and Maths or level 2 equivalent.
* A valid DBS registered with the online update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
* A UK driver's license and have access to a car for work purposes
Applicants must have industry experience within a Further Education College or Training Provider such as:
* Experience of delivery within BTEC study programmes
* Experience of working with 16 - 19 year olds in an educational setting
* Excellent subject knowledge.
* A proven track record of consistently good/outstanding teaching.
* The ability to engage different learners through a range of teaching resources
If you feel that you have the relevant experience and would like to hear more about this role please submit your CV.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.