PR Account Manager
- Full Time
We are seeking a Public Relations Account Manager to join us in developing our expanding portfolio of international clients.
This is a great opportunity to accelerate your career by managing an existing group of blue chip clients both in the private and public sectors.
You must be prepared to take on responsibility, to travel internationally and leverage your existing network to achieve outstanding measureable results in both traditional and key social media channels.
The agency provides strategic communication, counsel and advice for brands across a number of globally critical sectors including Aerospace, Technology, Power, Energy, Manufacturing and Transport.
Expect to develop and execute strategic PR plans working with a group of highly experienced professional colleagues.
Job Title: PR Account Manager
Reports To: Account Director
Location: Piccadilly, Central London
· Minimum 3 years' experience in B2B PR and communications, ideally from industrial sectors
· Solid experience from across the full B2B PR and communications spectrum including media relations plus corporate and crisis communications
· Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience of creating and implementing social media strategy, content creation, thought leadership, event PR and a clear understanding of SEO
· Excellent writing skills
· Ability to form rapport and work closely with colleagues and clients at the most senior level
· Ability to represent the company and clients at the highest level
· Excellent interpersonal skills as you are likely to have interaction with high profile figures from across the political, investment, legal and globally significant business sectors
· Proactive attitude
· Adaptable and resilient
· Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
· Project management skills
· Evidence of CPD
Salary and Benefits
· £33K-£38K salary, negotiable depending on experience
· Flexible working
· 20 days holidays + additional time between Christmas and New Year + Bank holidays
· Optional sponsorship of professional qualifications and a commitment to your continuing professional development
· CIPR membership
· International travel