There is now an opportunity for an Engineering Trainer to join a leading training provider in the Medway towns. As Engineering Trainer you will be offered a salary of c£30k + pension + healthcare + benefits.
PLEASE NOTE: you do NOT need to have prior training/teaching experience for this role, the company are looking for engineering knowledge within maintenance and fault diagnosis, together with a genuine interest and passion for moving into a training position.
The Engineering Trainer will be joining a highly respected, well-established company that works with a number of global technical organisations.
Engineering Trainer - Duties and Responsibilities:
• Teaching on range of subjects, to include the following:-
Engineering Maintenance Procedures and Techniques; Monitoring and Fault Diagnosis of Engineering Systems; Electro, Pneumatics and Hydraulic Systems and Devices
• Delivering theoretical and practical classes
• Successfully delivering varied aspects of BTEC / HNC Engineering programmes
• As Engineering Trainer you will be providing guidance and mentoring throughout the learning programme
• Documentation of the learning process
Engineering Trainer - Skills and Experience required:
• A solid engineering background
• Any training experience is an advantage but not essential
• Good communication skills
• Competent IT skills