2 days left
- Full Time
This Global company are a multi-billion dollar corporation, with interests in several sectors including manufacturing, real estate, technology and healthcare.
One of their businesses (itself a global organisation and high tech driven), has its European HQ in the UK. From here it serves various entities around the UK and Europe, with back office and general business support. This business is going through significant growth, which brings with it its own challenges but means that it is a great time to be joining.
They would like to hire a Management Accountant to assist them in all things financial. This is a great opportunity to join a small, vibrant and encouraging team, where you will work closely with the FD and other senior Executives.
Duties will include;
- Prepare, review and distribute monthly financial reports to stores and cost/profit centres
- Track expenses and revenues vs. budget and reforecast and analyse fluctuations
- Prepare monthly consolidation and executive financial package
- Coordinate financials questions/answers Group Treasury and Accounting & Control departments
- Prepare annual financial information binder to be provided to the external auditors
- Prepare quarterly operating reports
- Assist in the budget & reforecast process
- Maintain budget and reforecast information in the accounting system
- Evaluate profit and cost efficiencies in various areas of the organization as needed
- Develop, maintain and distribute as-hoc reports and financial models as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics required
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in reporting, consolidation and financial analysis.
- Accounting/GAAP knowledge
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (emphasis on Excel & Access) and knowledge of ERP System - SAP desirable
- Excellent Communication skills
- Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects as well as strong follow through
- Ability to complete projects timely and accurately critical
- Must be detail oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to work well with others in fast paced, dynamic and multi culture environment
In return you will get a market leading salary and terrific development opportunities. This role is urgent, and will have immediate interviews.
Please apply with your CV and a covering letter outlining your relevant experience.