1 day left
- Full Time
Experienced builder/ground worker required to carry out building works relating to petrol forecourt refurbishments and upgrades. Working on a variety of customer sites throughout the UK as part of our newly formed dealer install team.
With my client safety is there number one priority and we will provide all the necessary training and support to ensure that you are able to carry out your work safely in line with our company policies and in accordance with all current regulations and legislation.
You will be working as part of a team mainly on re-pump projects and will be given the opportunity to cross-train on all aspects of pipework installation. Travel and staying away from home will be a key requirement of the role. Due to the nature of our working environment it is of the utmost importance that you are able to work independently and unsupervised following all company procedures and guidelines.
Duties will include (but not exclusively) the following tasks:
* Breaking out and renewal of concrete pump islands
* Shallow trenching
* Repairing accident damaged pump islands
* Duct clearing, rodding and roping
* Assisting with minor modifications to fuel lines and pipework - Training will be given
* UKPIA and customer specific safety passports - Training will be given
* Working on petrol forecourts
* Fork lift truck license (telescopic / counterbalance)
* MEWP license
* Experienced / certified machinery operator - mini excavator/breaker (CPCS)
* Certified operator abrasive wheel cutter
All necessary training will be provided to the successful candidate
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.