Appliance Engineer - £19,000 - £22,000 Basic + Bonus
Customers are at the forefront of everything we do, if you are a customer centric individual who understands the importance of not good but excellent customer service, then look no further as PerfectHome is the company for you.
Established in 2006 PerfectHome is a household goods retailer that offers top quality products to customers through flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options.
As an Appliance Engineer within our business you will support the Service Centre Manager & Supervisors to ensure the smooth operation of the warehouse on a day to day basis.
- Clean, test & repair appliances for resale
- Complete stock checks
- Product refurbishment on all white goods and furniture
- Load & unload all stock in line with manual handling & company policy
- Assisting with deliveries and stock transfers
- Be a champion of excellent customer service, always seeking to meet customer needs
- Comply with all Health & Safety regulations
Required Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience within a busy service centre
- Experience of electrical, appliance, furniture refurbishment
- Excellent communication & organisation skills
- Conscientious, friendly, respectful and self-motivated
- Flexibility to work extra hours during busy periods
- Full driving licence
- Excellent OTE opportunities
- No Sunday trading
- 20 Days Holiday Entitlement increasing with service to 25 days
- Stakeholder Pension (including employer contribution)
- Childcare Vouchers Scheme
- Discounted staff purchases (after a qualifying period)
This is a very rewarding role in an extremely fast paced business, please apply today if you feel you have what it takes.